Billings, MT 59104, USA
Have questions? Contact Steve Zabawa:
Your donation will be used to further our cause to keep Montana safe, through public awareness, town phone meetings, media advertising and direct mail to citizens.
Donate through PayPal!
If you wish to donate by credit card, click the Secure PayPal link below:
Next Step for SafeMontana...
VOTE YES for the "NO TO ILLEGAL DRUGS" PROPOSED BILL
"An Act making drugs listed in Schedule 1 of the federal Controlled Substances Act illegal in Montana;
Section 1. Compliance with Schedule 1 of the federal Controlled Substance Act. A person may not legally posses, receive, transfer, manufacture, cultivate, traffic, transport, or use in Montana a substance that is listed in Schedule 1 of the CSA, 21 U.S. C. 812."
The law would eliminate the current disparity between federal law and state law with respect to the legal status of the possession and use of marijuana.
Unified system that puts everyone on the same page, for compliance, FDA testing, administration, and monitoring for Law Officers, Judges, & Medical Professionals.
How You Can Help:
- Read our presentation "SafeMontana: Keeping our Families Safe"
- Talk to your Montana House and Senate representative to support SafeMontana “No to Illegal Drugs Bill” for the 2015 session.
- Talk to our Governor to support SafeMontana and be Tough on Illegal Drugs!
- Testify in favor of the "No to Illegal Drugs" Proposed Bill in Senate and Commitee Hearings. If you have a passion for a Safe Montana, we want to hear from you!
- Contribute $2500, $1000, $250 or what you can to SafeMontana. Your hard earned money will be invested to protect our borders from illegal drugs!
Thanks for making a difference!
Your support is making Montana a safer place for everyone!
Committed to Protecting Montana from Illegal Drugs & Narcotics.
Paid for by SafeMontana Stephen A Zabawa, Treasurer PO BOX 20515 Billing MT 59104
Make your non-tax deductible check out to: